Fairy Tail Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Arena

Welcome to Fairy Tail Arena where any and everything is possible. Climb the ranks to become the best and let nothing stop you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Characterr
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 am by Lucy1995

» Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» I'm Sorry for the Inconvience
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:46 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» Rank System
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» Magic Power
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» Gabriele Diotallevi
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:58 am by Gabriele Diotallevi[Koga]

» Charcter sheet
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 am by Gabriele Diotallevi[Koga]

» Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Ragnarok Ketsugetsu

» !!!!First!!!!!
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm by Exceptionist

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Admin

Experience Points : 27

Character sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Guild: Fairy Tail
Magic Power:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue150/150Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Rule One: You can't start to role play until your character is accepted. We will reply to your character profile as soon as possible to tell you if you are accepted or if you need some more work. Also somewhere VISIBLE on your character sheet must it say I Have Read The Rules!. If this is not seen your character will not be approved.

Rule Two: No flamewars - Discussion is encouraged, but dont start a war, take it to PM if you need to. Flame posts may be deleted by a MOD without notice and a warning may be issued.

Rule Three: No sharing, giving, or stealing accounts. If this is found out then it will result in and permanent removal of the account and both or all those involved will have their accounts removed as well. Only one account allowed per person.

Rule Four: NO impersonating staff or asking for positions on staff.

Rule Five: Respect all the members of the site and no excessive fighting amongst each other. If I see any of this you might be kicked, banned or blacklisted from the site. Although this is not avoidable... really isn't...keep it to a minimum. If it gets out of hand, contact a staff member or try to resolve the issue.

Rule Six: There is no Godmoding or perfect characters[Mary Sue/Gary Stu], as well as Metagaming! No one is perfect so everyone has flaws although they might not always be visible.

Rule Seven: Spamming is discouraged and repeated actions will result in bans.

Rule Eight: Sex Is allowed, but if you are going to use it make sure you put it in the mature board since not everyone wishes to read such things.

Rule Nine: Be active, if not you'll lose your rank, unless you post in the Leave of Absence Board or tell a Mod/Admin. You must have a really good reason like your computer broke down or something.

Follow these rules!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailarena-rpg.rpg-board.net

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Arena :: Important! :: Preparing Yourself-
Jump to: